Learn WordPress, Basic Course Available
Starting from scratch in the Basic course we will take you through installing and setting up a WordPress site. We will also go through installing plugins and themes, and keeping them up–to–date.
Search Engine Academy Toronto
We Cover all the Bases
You will learn:
- How to make your WordPress site Search Engine Friendly
- How to publish a Blog Post and a WebPage
- How to work with Widgets
- Work with the WordPress Dashboard
- How to customize your site to fit your needs
- How to work with WordPress to add functionality to your site.
- WordPress Functions and how to use them.
What you need to Bring
If you want to just follow along and take notes, that is fine, but if you would like to work on your own site as we go you will need a few things:
- A Laptop ( Windows or Mac )
- A Domain Name ( Registered )
- A Hosting account with a Website Hosting Company ( Set up at least 72 hours before the Course to allow Domain Propagation ).
- FTP Access, and a FTP program ( FileZilla is a Free one that works with both Windows and Mac ).
- Control Panel Access ( Cpanel), you would have got the FTP and Cpanel login info from the Hosting Company.
1–Day WordPress Basic Workshop Date and Time:
At the Country Inn By Carlson
2930 South Sheridan Way, Oakville, Ontario, L6J 7J8.
Workshops start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m.
Give us a call at (905) 469-6330
Registration for the 1 Day WordPress Training $249.00
"I would recommend this course to any one."
“I thought overall the course was great. I learned more than I ever expected. I would recommend this course to any one.”
Stephen Petersen, WSI | Toronto SEO Workshop Graduate
"Very well designed"
“This course was very well designed, covering a broad range of material. Overall, an excellent experience.”
Annie Ho, Embanet.com | Toronto SEO Workshop Graduate
Why to Choose IMA?
State of the Art Training
Latest From Blog
John Alexander and the meet up for SEO Training Free SEO Meet Up Group in Toronto - Now Calling